BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT AND VISIT US
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Wedding Shop stock beautiful plus size ranges for every shape and size from the world’s finest designers including Allure Woman, Sonsie, Silohette, Callista Bridal, Ladybird. Visit us today and we will help you find a stunning gown that will make you look and feel amazing on your special day.
Due to Covid-19, you must book an appointment, or call prior to travelling.
Give us a quick call to check availability for walk in appointments. 01214487055
Thursday 10am till 4pm
Saturday 10am till 4pm
Your Bridal Appointment
We are booking wedding dress appointments from June Sat 20th, 2020 onwards due to customer demand!
Book your bridal appointment today, if you require a different day, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will try our very best to accommodate you.
YOUR BRIDAL APPOINTMENT
- We are accepting appointments from 15/06/2020 at Your Wedding Shop. We hope to be open from this date, but if we need to re-book your appointment, we will of course contact you.
- We are currently only taking wedding dress appointments, and collections.
- Book with confidence, we will be working with government guidelines once we re-open. The welfare of our customer’s and colleagues is our absolute priority.
- We know your entourage is important! In line with social distancing we do request you bring TWO guests to your appointment and invite the rest of your entourage to join virtually!
- There will be fewer appointments available, due to deep cleaning in between bridal appointments.
Strictly no children will be allowed into Your Wedding Shop.
We ask that you bring one guest with you in line with government social distancing guidelines.
You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival, and at other times in line with current guidanceIf you wish to wear gloves, you will be asked to put a fresh pair on provided by us, upon arrival.
Browsing is not permitted, due to current government guidelines.
Please bring as much information with you to share with your bridal consultant, you will not be allowed to choose or handle the dresses yourself. Your consultant will choose dresses and collect them to bring into your changing room
Remember, if you or anyone in your household have coronavirus symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is COVID positive, you should postpone your appointment immediately and isolate for the government-recommended amount of time. If anyone in your entourage is experiencing symptoms they should not attend the appointment with you.
- If you have a particular style in mind, print off pictures to take with you or send them in advance, rather than handing them your phone to look at. They may have the exact dresses that you are looking for or be able to find similar styles for you to try on.
- While we are still waiting for the government to announce what it means to be ‘COVID secure’, it is worth being aware that the people who attend the appointment with you may need to be someone from your own household. This could prevent a challenge for the many couples wanting to follow the tradition of not seeing the wedding dress until you walk up the aisle.
Who should you take on the appointment?
- Even though numbers will likely be limited, you should try and get your bridal party involved virtually on Zoom, Facetime or Teams. Ask the shop or boutique if this is possible in advance.
- The people you bring with you may have to help you to dress to minimise contact with the team so choose someone that you are comfortable with.
- Brief whoever is accompanying you so that they know the safety regulations set out by the bridal boutique or shop. Everyone will need to comply and there will be no exceptions.
- You may feel safer bringing someone from your own household, which could be your partner. It may break with tradition, but it is more important to stay safe. Remember, you’ll try on several dresses so you can agree on a code word with the boutique so you can let them know which is “the one” and keep your partner guessing which you’ll be wearing on the day.
- Finally – and this is a difficult one – only shop you are 100% ready to find and place a deposit on your wedding dress. Until then, enjoy all the opportunities to browse dresses online with some fun virtual window shopping.
My wedding is next year. Should I wait until nearer the time?
No, we wouldn’t advise waiting as there will be a lot of weddings in 2021 and you don’t want to be at the back of the queue! Creating a bridal gown is time-consuming, especially if there is a lot of lace, pearls or beading and you won’t want your seamstress to be rushing your dress.
If you are worried that you’ll change shape a little between now and then, choose the design, get it booked in, and confirm the exact size nearer the time. The boutique will advise you when they need to know.
It is kind to leave the first appointments in June and July for those brides that are getting married this year, but if you have had to postpone, or have been planning your wedding during the coronavirus lockdown, it is time that you planned for a bit of fun … and nothing will put a smile on your face more convincingly than finding the right dress!
If you are 100% ready to place a deposit, on a dress should you fine then, then please book your appointment below.
Visit Us Today
Find Your Dream Dress
Your Wedding Shop is a Wedding Dress and Prom shop in Birmingham offering brand new, designer bridal gowns off-the-peg and to order whilst always providing fantastic customer service.
With over 900 of this season’s designer and couture wedding dresses available from top brands, we are your first choice for wedding dresses in Birmingham and beyond.
We offer unbeatable style and quality at affordable prices. Simply choose, try on, pay, and take away. Visit us today – we are confident that you will find the dress of your dreams.
FAQA Few of our Most Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question for Your Wedding Shop? Whether you have a question about our stunning gowns, our exceptional service, trying on any of our dresses, booking an appointment, or visiting our wedding dress outlet, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from our customers so that you know exactly what to expect on your visit.