We have 3 different payment options available:
1. You can leave a minimum 30% deposit and pay the balance within 8 weeks. (depending on the date of the wedding) PURCHASES UNDER £300
2. You can leave a 30% deposit of the invoice total and spread your payments for up to 6 months with our interest free DIRECT DEBIT PLAN. PURCHASES OVER £300
3. Full Payment at the time of ordering and take away.
PS. You will be asked to collect your dress on completion of your final payment.
Our direct debit provider is a Bacs approved bureau and an FCA authorised institution which makes payments quick and simple for you.
The whole process happens online. Using our online form, you can authorise payments for your wedding dress and accessories in minutes — even from their mobile phone.
A safe and easy way to pay
With Direct Debit, there's no need for customers to worry about missing a payment and they're always protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
How do I know my money is safe?
We are regulated as an Authorised Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority and serve more businesses than any other Direct Debit provider.
All money collected is held in a secure client monies account with the RBS.
How does our direct debit provider protect my data?
Security is of utmost importance, we take a number of steps to ensure our customers' data remains safe at all times:
1. Our access to Direct Debit is provided by the UK's major banks, who have approved our systems.
2. All servers are hosted in secure datacentres located in Europe - data is never transmitted outside the EU.
3. Our financial data server is separated from our application server by multiple firewalls.
4. All client-server communication is 256-bit SSL encrypted. The banking system requires just 128-bit.